When you upload a video on YouTube, the video will be by-default publicly published and also other can embed that video on their websites/blogs, until you manually play with the video settings. But some users might want their video to be public (able to be searched on YouTube), but do not want other people to embed their video on external sites.
Well, here’s a quick guide that shows how you can prevent others from embedding your YouTube video.
Preventing Others From Embedding Your YouTube Video
- Login to your YouTube account
- Visit Videos Manager after you’re logged in
- Now find the video which you do not want others to embed, and click on edit option
- Go to Advanced Settings
- Uncheck Allow Embedding option, below Distribution options heading
- Finally click on the blue Save Changes button
Now on other people won’t be able to embed your that specific video on their Websites and blogs.