Google Adsense and BuySellAds are the best ad services which are mostly used by top blogs around the globe.
This quick guide discusses about getting your blog into BuySellAds, a great marketplace for blogs, where they can sell their blog’s advertisement spot to the advertisers of the same niche.
Suggested Information : How to install wordpress locally on my linux pc
Before applying for BuySellAds, there are few thing which you must consider. It is not like getting a new domain, a webhost, writing few posts and submitting for review. It’s not that easy as you think to get your blog approved by BuySellAds.
Just make sure your blog qualifies these six guidelines, before applying for BSA.
Getting Your Website Approved by BuySellAds
- Your website must be on Top level domain (eg, .com, .net, .org, etc). Sites running on subdomains (eg, yoursite.blogspot.com and yoursite.wordpress.com) won’t be approved.
- Your website must receive at least 50K pageviews per month. (You can’t fool those guys @bsa by buying false visits to your site just to increase the pageviews)
- Your website should be updated regularly, and it must have unique contents.
- Your website must have a professional design. Easy to navigate & interact, clutter free and user-friendly interface.
- Your website must not have contents related to hacking and illegal stuffs.
- Web & Technology niche websites are most likely to get approved into their program.
Suggested Information : How to move wordpress from local host to live server