If you’ve created a custom email for your domain (eg, custom email: email@example.com), then usually the normal procedure to access the webmail for that custom email will be first logging into the cPanel account, visit webmail section under Mail heading. So here is the complete guide about How to Access Your Webmail Without Logging into cPanel. for complete information read the complete information given below.
Well, that’s a length process! You can just directly access your webmail via web or you can also configure your Android/iOS device to access the webmail.
Access Your Webmail Without Logging into cPanel
Accessing Your Webmail Via web
- Suppose that your domain name is example.com, then you can easily access your webmail by visiting example.com/webmail
- Enter your username and password
- Choose between three mail clients: horde, roundcube, SquirrelMail
Personally, I prefer easy to use as-well-as modern user interface, so I make use of roundcube as my mail client.
Accessing Your Webmail Via Android/iOS Devices
- Open the email app you have on your Android/ iOS device
- Search for Add account or Add email options
- Enter your custom email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enter the password
- If asked, select IMAP, the protocol used for sending and receiving emails which allows you to view your emails until and unless you manually delete them
You’ve finally configured your Android/iOS device to access your webmail without having to login to cPanel.