Complete information about application procedure, VISA processing, Requirements, popular and affordable universities and cost estimation to study in Denmark.
Denmark is the Scandinavian country in northern Europe , with the border of Baltic and north sea. Denmark is very beautiful country it consist of many Iceland and many peninsula . In Denmark Danish is official language and English is predominant second language. Denmark is high income economy and it is the member of OECD . Germany is the sixth country in the world in terms of GDP per capita. Denmark boasts a modern market economy in which the prices of goods and services are determined in a free price system. Denmark is known as happiest country in the world. And Danish lifestyle is one of the best life style in the world. And they pay one of the highest percentage income taxes in the world and also they have lowest crime rate in the world. In Danish every Dane is entitled to free education.
Denmark is one of the mast attractive destination in Europe for international students high quality education at low cost and innovative teaching method . According to experienced students Denmark is the country for abroad study. Study in Denmark teach you to see the things in different ways and helps you to inspired and to gain an excellent foundation for your future and career. These education system is designed to promote creativity , innovation , critical and analytical thinking. You will find the learning environment everywhere. You may get the opportunity to learn from the industry experts and undertake the internship in globally recognized companies . Study and research in Denmark reflect the latest knowledge and technology about world.
Why Study In Denmark
Denmark is one of the most beautiful destination for students as well as visitor. There may many advantage of study in Denmark but some of the most important advantage are listed here.
- High quality and innovative education at low cost.
- High rated university .
- Experienced professor and lecture .
- Creative education system.
- Scholarship and grants for international students.
- Unique and high life style.
- Low living cost and delicious food at low cost.
- Hppiest country in the world.
- Opportunity to absorb wildlife and national parks.
- Diverse geography and outdoor activities .
- Popular landmarks.
- Culture diversity.
- Opportunity to absorb events and festival .
- English is second predominant and business language.
- More than 500 program and 1300 course are taught in English.
Top Course In Denmark :
Universities of Denmark offers all most all courses, here only listed the most popular courses.
- Fashion Design .
- Industrial Design.
- Tourism Management.
- Medical Science .
- Computer Science.
- Law and legal studies.
- Economics and Econometrics.
Top University In Denmark:
- Aarhus University
- University of Copenhagen
- Aalborg University
- Copenhagen Business School
- University of Southern Denmark
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- Roskilde University
- Aarhus University
How to apply for study in Denmark
International students can apply for admission if they have qualification recognized as compared to Danish university entrance requirements. And he /she should have proficiency in English language.
Document required to study in Denmark
- Certificate of your previous study level.
- Certificate to verify your qualification.
- Certificate of property valuation.
- Certificate of language proficiency.
- Police report certificate to verify that you have not involve in any crime before.
- Original copy of valid passport.
- Original Photocopy of citizenship.
- Two recent passport-size photos.
Probable cause of rejection:
- Low % in secondary level or previous level study.
- Low score in TOEFL or equivalent test exam.
- Year loss or year gap after graduation.
- Poor in English language .
- Insufficient documents.
- false documents.
Business administration – average tuition fees about 10000 EUR per year.
Economics – 6000 to 8500 EUR per year for Bachelor studies.
Economics -10000 to 17400 EUR per year for Master programmes.
Biotechnology – 12000 EUR to 20000 EUR per year.
Hospitality and tourism – around 4000 EUR per year for Bachelor 7000 EUR per year for Master.
Political science – around 9,000 EUR per year.
Aalborg University – tuition fees is in the range of 10000 to 14000 EUR per year.
Aarhus University – tuition fees is in the range of 8000 to 14000 EUR per year.
Copenhagen Business School – tuition fees is in the range of 12500 EUR per year.
Technical University of Denmark – tuition fees is in the range of 13500 EUR per year for almost all study programmes.
University of Copenhagen – tuition fees is in the range of 7000 to 20000 EUR per year.
Roskilde University – tuition fees is in the range of 14000 to 36000 EUR per year.
Danish government and Aarhus University provide the scholarship program for international students.
This is the basic information for those students who want study in Denmark. For more information about application procedure, VISA information, university information, cost estimation, embassy information, please do not hesitate to contact us.