The Melbourne Research Scholarship program was established and offer by the University of Melbourne. The university of Melbourne is a public research university of Australia. It is located at Melbourne. This university was founded in 1853 and become, Australia’s seconds oldest university. This university provide vibrant range of scholarship for national and international students , it is one of the most reputed university of Australia. So in this university there are approximately more than 45 thousand students are studying currently.
The Melbourne Research scholarship is for those international and domestic students who want to undertake master degree or doctoral degree in the field of research. This scholarship is one of the most popular and beneficial scholarship program for the national and international students of Research degree of masters or doctoral.
Under this Melbourne research scholarship , the university of Melbourne provide the scholarship over 300 students ( including , national and international) every year.
Selection Method for Melbourne Research Scholarship
Applicant may be either domestic or international, the selection will be done on the basis of academic merit or academic excellence. Applicant will be ranked on the basis of academic score and academic achievement of their recently completed degree. Committee scholarship department will also evaluate your research potential on your study field. Applicants having relevant professional experience, refereed publication, specialist medical qualification, skill of composition of original music seems as more potential students.
Time And Duration
The duration of course of Master’s by research may be up to two years. And for the course of doctoral research degree will be extend up to four years.
Benefits of Melbourne Research Scholarships
The recipient of Melbourne research scholarship usually receive the following benefits :
– Full free tuition fees up to two years for those students who are undertaking master’s by research.
– Full free tuition fees up to four years for those students who are undertaking Doctoral degree by research.
– The recipient of Melbourne Research scholarship will receive full living allowance up to two years if the recipient is the student of master by research degree, if the recipient is doctoral degree student he/she will receive the full living allowance up to 3.5 years.
– The recipient will receive relocation grant if she/he want to move Melbourne from interested or from outside the Australia.
– Recipient will receive the health insurance.
Condition for Scholarships
– Applicant must maintain full-time enralment in the course at the University of Melbourne.
– if the recipient of this scholarship enrol as part-time students, university will suspend the scholarship.
To be eligible for Melbourne Research Scholarship you need to meet one of the following criteria:
– if you are apply for new entry then you need to meet all the criteria for the new admission at Melbourne university.
– You must enrolled in a research degree at the university of Melbourne.
If you want new entry , you need to meet the following requirements:
– you should be older or equal to eighteen years.
– you must have more than or equal to 6.5 band score in IELTS test and no less than 6 in individual test.
– you must not receiving the scholarships and funding from university of Melbourne.
– Health report from recognized hospital.
– All academic certificates.
How To Apply for Melbourne Research Scholarship
The process for applying for this scholarship will be different to new students and enrolling students .
If you are enrolling at University of Melbourne, and seeking for scholarship you need to submit online form before the deadline with supporting documents.
If you want to new entry at this university, then you need to apply for new entry . When you apply for new entry , you will automatically consider as the applicant of graduate research scholarship.