Information of Adelaide Scholarship International
The Adelaide scholarship international (ASI) is provided by the University of Adelaide. The university of Adelaide is the public university of Australia. Which is the third oldest university of Australia , it was established in 1874. It is located at the Adelaide , Australia.
The university of Adelaide of this scholarship to attract the excellent and brilliant student from all around the world. This scholarship offer such opportunities to the post graduate students of research field. Adelaide university offer this scholarship to financially support the postgraduate students from overseas.
Under this scholarship program, they provide limited numbers of seats for any masters degree by research or doctoral research degree students. The selection of students will undertake by the Graduate scholarships committee of the University of Adelaide. Selection of the students or applicant will based on the academic merit and research potential. Better score in IELTS and equivalent language proficiency test will be the some plus points for this scholarship.
Benefits of Adelaide Scholarship International
– This scholarship program will include the full course tuition fee for two years for a Masters degree by Research.
– This program will include the full course tuition for three years for a doctorate research degree. And in any circumstances the extension of duration is possible for doctorate research program.
– Adelaide university provide the annual living cost for two years for masters degree by research , which worth may be approximately $27000.
– The recipient of doctoral research degree will also offered living cost for three years. The worth of this cost may approximately $30,000.
– Under this scholarship program they offer health and travel insurance only if the scholarship holder have student visa subclass 500. If the scholarship holder does not hold the student visa subclass 500 then he/she must be responsible for health insurance expenses.
Eligibilities For Scholarship
Every international student (except New Zealand ) may be the candidates of this scholarship you she/he meet the following eligibility criteria:
– The scholarship will be offered only on the basis of academic merit and research strength. In order the be eligible for the scholarship you must have excellent academic certificate, Extracurricular certificate or achievements are not considered.
– To be the eligible for the applicant you must have successfully complete your bachelor or equivalent of an Australian first class Honours degree of minimum four years with the major research project. Also obtained the excellent result at that degree.
– If you are international student you must not hold the research qualification by the Adelaide university to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree.
– Applicant should meet the minimum language proficiency.
– Applicant must complete all the basic requirements for the new entry at the University of Adelaide.
– Applicant must not be the citizen of Australia and New Zealand.
– Applicant must not be the holder of permanent resident of Australia. if the candidate is applying for permanent residents then he/she may eligible for this scholarship.
– The applicant must not be the holder of any other types of scholarship, grants, or fellowships offered by the university.
For this scholarship you may direct apply through the online application form system of the university of Adelaide.
Incomplete documents and late application form at will cause rejection.