The Rotary Peace Fellowship is the international level fellowships program. This scholarship is offered by many universities of USA, UK, Japan, Australia, Sweden, Thailand) . Under this program up to 100 students are selected per year from all around the world. Recipient of this scholarship will receive fully funded academic fellowships to enrol a professional development or masters degree program related to peace and conflict resolution and prevention at one of the above participating countries.
The recipient of this fellowship will receive funds to study at Rotary Peace Centers. Rotary Funds is one of the most dedicated professional in the world to study at Rotary Peace Center. This program become the leaders for the peace and conflict resolutions.
Any eligible students form any corner of world may apply for this scholarship if she/he want to undertake professional development certificate program or masters degree program at the related filed with peace and conflict resolution and prevention.
Participating Countries and Universities/ Institutions
– University of Queensland ( Australian University)
– International Christian University ( Japanese University)
– Duke University ( American University)
– University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill ( American University)
– University of Bradford ( University of England)
– Uppsala University ( University of Sweden)
– Chulalongkorn University ( University of Thailand )
Benefits Of Fellowship
– The Rotary Peace Fellowship cover full tuition fee and all expenses related to study for full duration of course.
– Under this fellowship , recipient will receive the living and accommodation cost.
– Recipient will be offered for round -trip and transportation.
– Recipient will offered for internship cost.-
– Recipient will offered for all filed visit and field study expenses.
Rotary Peace Fellowship is offered for those students from all around the world and who can demonstrate the professional work experience in international relations or peace . Side by side the the applicant must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Rotary Peace Fellowship :
– for this scholarship applicant must demonstrate the strong academic achievement.
– Applicant must have strong commitment to international understanding and peace.
– Applicant must have excellent leadership skill.
– Applicant who wish to apply for master’s degree she/he must have minimum three years of paid work experience or volunteer experience.
– Applicant must demonstrate the commitment to international understanding and peace.
– This Fellowship does not support for the doctoral students.
– Active Rotary member will be eligible for this fellowship.
How To Apply
To apply for the Rotary peace fellowship , you may go through the following steps:
– First of all , review the guidelines for the application.
– Check the eligibility , either you can meet or not.
– Check the requirements and restriction.
– Collect and make ready all the certificates including academic certificate, language proficiency certificate , work experience certificate or any certificate that you have achieved.
– During application submission you must write an essay on given topic , so be prepared for that.
– Now fill the online form and submit all the supporting documents and essays.
– Then you need to complete interview whenever they ask.
– Selection notice will published with in 60 to 90 days.
– After that its time to admission to the selected university.
For the more information about fellowship and scholarship offers stay in contact with us.