The Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s international scholarship is offered by the Macquarie university North Ryde Campus Australia. Under this scholarship , Macquarie university provide the partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students who want to study on undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree at the Macquarie university North Ryde campus.
Macquarie University designed this scholarship to recognized the academic excellence of international students and provide the financial support for these students. This scholarship is highly competitive and will be awarded based on the academic merit.
The total worth of this scholarship may varied up to AUD $10,000 and that will be used towards the recipients tuition fees. This cost supports only tuition fees to institutions or university. Recipient of this scholarship must maintain their living cost, travel allowance, health insurance themselves. This scholarship program does not provide the cost of visa application, airfares , accommodation , conferences and nor other costs related to study and research in that university.
The Vice-Chancellor’s International scholarship is available for the course of engineering, environment, human science, media, linguistics and education. This scholarship is a single scholarship and it is no available to be renewed. And also it can not be extend anymore.
Eligibilities for Vice-chancellors’s International Scholarship
To be eligible for the Vice-chancellors’s international scholarship you need to meet the following criteria:
- You should not be the citizenship of Australia or New Zealand.
- You should not be the permanent resident of Australia.
- You should have full offer for the admission at North Ryde Campus Australia.
- You should meet the minimum criteria to enter North Ryde Campus.
- You must enroll in a full-time study load.
- You must apply for those scholarships programs which are longer than one session in duration.
- If you are applying for postgraduate degree ,You need to achieve minimum GPA of five out of seven on previous study level.
- If you are applying for undergraduate degree you need to achieve minimum of ATAR or equivalent of 90 out of 100.
- You should not currently enrolled at Macquarie university for a program which is equivalent in level.
Terms And Conditions
The scholarship will be suspend if one of the following is occurred:
- If the scholarship holder does not start in the session and year according to their indicated offer , then scholarship will be terminated.
- If the scholarship holder can not maintain a GPA of 4.75 out of 7.0 or 2.75 out of 4.0 per session then scholarship will be terminated.
- If the scholarship holder is awarded any other major, minor or equivalent scholarship then also scholarship will be terminated.
For this scholarship entrance exam will not be taken. Committee of scholarship department evaluate your academic documents and they will selected on the basis of academic merit. They may also evaluate the IELTS band score or equivalent language proficiency test. You should get minimum 6.5 in IELTS band score and no less than 6.0 points in individual test.
How To Apply for Vice-Chancellors’s International Scholarship
For the Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International scholarship you need to apply through online. You need to complete your form online with all supporting documents. Once your application has been processed then you will receive the student number of Macquarie University. Then you need to complete the form for scholarship. When you complete the online application form you will receive a confirmation email at your nominated email address. And be careful , incomplete application will not be considered. Good luck!