Introduction of Endeavour Vocational Education and Training Scholarship in Australia
The Endeavour VET scholarship is provided by the Australian universities and higher educational institutions of Australia. This scholarship program is for international students and specially for the students from developing countries. The Endeavour Vocational Education and Training scholarship is offered for the financial support for the international students who want to undertake VET at diploma, advance diploma, diploma or associate degree level course under any kinds of field in Australian university or Australian higher educational institutions. The recipients of this scholarship may offered up to two and half years. This scholarship program is only for those students who want to undertake his such training or degree course in Australia.
The VET is not related course with the course and programs provided by normal university. The VET completely exclude the degree and educational course or program normally provided
by Australian university or educational institutions.
The Endeavour Vocational Education and Training program or (VET) course normally provide the knowledge and skill related to daily work and occupations. The VET course and trainings are directly related to the occupations, vocation and trade. After this training and course you may start your business or you may work , you may have working certificate.
Benefits of VET scholarship
The Endeavour Vocational Education and Training program scholarship will include all the related expenses for the duration of scholarship. This includes the following expenses:
– The total worth of this scholarship program is maximum $131000 for maximum two and half years of course.
– Under this scholarship they may provide $ AUD 4000 as the institutional or fee expenses.
– They may provide $AUD 3000 as the traveling expenses.
– They may provide $AUD 3000 for the living expenses.
– They will provide additionally embrace tuition fees up to the must study period. Its worth will be $7000 per semester.
– They will provide health insurance.
– They will provide travel insurance etc.
Eligibility VET scholarship
– The applicant must be from the part taking country for this scholarship.
– Applicant must submit all the relevant supporting documents.
– The applicant for this scholarship must be aged eighteen or more than eighteen years old at the commencement of the scholarship.
– Applicant must not presently hold or previously received any scholarship, grants or fellowship from Australian Governments.
Requirements for Admission
– Applicant must have 6.5 band score in IELTS. Individual band score less than 6 will not be accepted.
– Incomplete documents may causes rejection.
– Applicant must translate theirs documents if their original documents are not in English.
For this scholarship entrance exam or test will not held. Selection will be done on the basis of documents. It means selection will be done on the basis of academic merit and IELTS score.
How to Apply for VET scholarship
If you meet all the criteria of eligibility for this scholarship and have all documents ready its time to apply. You may apply through the following steps:
– You need to submit your application form from the Endeavour online scholarship application system.
– You must submit your application as early as the applying period because large volume of application on the system in the lead up to the closing date.
– Applicant must submit the necessary documents and certificate with that application letter.