The Endeavour Executive fellowship is not for those students who wish to enrol university course or formal course which are taught at university or other normal educational institutions.
This fellowship mainly focused on learning and building the skill and knowledge through a host work environment in the applicant’s field or area of expertise.
This fellowships is for one to four months of course ( like training ). This fellowship provide the financial supports for the professional developments of domestic and international applicants for high achievers business, industry, education and governments.
The Endeavour Executive Fellowship is for the professional development activities may include peer-to-peer learning , developing learning skill , shorts training course, mentoring , management training etc etc.
for this Endeavour Executive fellowship you ( applicant) must be nominated by the senior official in your host organization. This organization may located on your host country.
The main aim of this scholarship is to build Australia’s reputation for in the academic provision and research field.
Endeavour Executive Fellowship is the Australian government’s competitive scholarship or fellowship. For this scholarship applicant will be selected on the basis of academic merit and provide the opportunities for that recipients for the professional developments. Creative candidates and the candidates who have strength of potential to learn, will have more probability to achieve this scholarship.
Benefits of Fellowships
The recipient of this Endeavour Executive Fellowship will receive the following benefits:
– The total worth of this scholarship will be approximately $AUD 19,000.
– Recipient will offered the $AUD 3,000 as travel allowance.
– This fellowship will include establishment allowance up to $AUD 2,000.
– This fellowship include monthly stipend up to $AUD 3,000.
– This fellowship also will include the health insurance and travel insurance.
Eligibilities for Fellowships
To be eligible for this fellowship the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria :
– The applicant must be the citizen of the participating country for this program ( most of the country are participating for this Endeavour Scholarship and fellowship program but some countries are excluded from this group).
– Applicant must be above 18 years old at the commencement date of fellowship of scholarship program.
– Applicant must provide or submit all the necessary relevant supporting certificate and documents.
– Applicant must not currently hold any Endeavour scholarship or fellowship.
– Applicant must not offered any Endeavour scholarship or fellowships before/recently.
– Applicant must have the certificate of english language proficiency with the band score of minimum 6.5 and no less than 6.0 in individual band.
– No entrance will be taken for this fellowship, selection of applicant will be based on documents and strength of applicant.
How To Apply
If you are interested to this fellowship wants to apply for this fellowship you may go through the following steps/process:
– To apply for this fellowship online form system is available. You must submit your applicant using Endeavour online application system.
– Submit your all relevant necessary supporting documents specified for your category for which you are choosing.
– No further chance will be given to submit additional documents. So you need to submit all necessary documents once.
– if your original documents are not in english language then you need to translate that documents in english language.
For the more information about international scholarship, course, university, cost estimation, documentation and recent notice of university , stay in touch with us.