University And Scholarship Information
The CDU Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarship is offered by the Charles Darwin University ( CDU). It is an Australian public university. CDU is the member of the group of 7 innovative research university. CDU was established in 20003 after the merger of Northern Territory University of Darwin. The Menzies school of health research and centralian college of Alice spring and become after Charles Darwin. This university has many other affiliated campus or institutions.
CDU offer the vibrant range of scholarship for wide range of higher educational degrees, vocational education and training with flexible study option. CDU offers scholarship also for part-time external and online.
Under this program CDU offers the scholarship to international students who wish to undertake postgraduate or undergraduate coursework degree at any course offered by CDU in the CDU university of affiliated campus and academic institutions. Any international students who have excellent academic certificate and seeking for scholarship for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree may be the recipient of this scholarship. This scholarship is for those applicants who want to enrol full duration undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Only limited numbers of scholarship are offered under this program. This scholarship established to financially support the international students. This scholarship may cover only 25 % to 50 % tuition fees. Selection of candidates may based on the academic performance and academic achievements in previous study level.
Benefits , Terms and Conditions of Scholarship
The recipient of scholarship will be offered the following benefits:
– CDU Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achieve Scholarship cover only 25 % to 50% of tuition fees depends upon course and level of degree.
– For other academic expenses , recipient of this scholarship must be responsible.
– Recipient of this scholarship must pay remaining of balance of their tuition fee before the commencement of the semester.
– Recipient must manage his/her health cover.
– Recipient must maintain his/her living expenses.
– To continue the scholarship up to further semester , recipient of this scholarship should maintain minimum 65 % in each semester.
– Recipient must not fail in any semester in any subject to continue the scholarship in further semester.
Eligibilities For Scholarship
To be eligible for CDU Vice-Chancelor’s International high Achievers Scholarship , the applicant must meet the following criteria:
– Applicant must demonstrate the excellence academic certificate and high achievement in previous relevant studies degree or level and qualifications.
– Applicant must meet the minimum requirements for the new entry at the university.
– Applicant must not hold the scholarship and grants form Australian government or any other sponsoring organizations.
– Applicant must meet the minimum english language proficiency to get entry to university.
– Applicant must not be the citizen of Australia and New Zealand.
– Applicant of this scholarship must not the permanent resident of Australia.
How To Apply
If you have meet the minimum eligibilities requirements for the scholarship and if you are really interested for this scholarship you may apply through the following process:
– for this scholarship mode of application will be online.
– you need to go at CDU website and where scholarship forms are available.
– Then you need to complete the Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achiever’s Scholarship Application form.
– Then you must submit that application form with all supporting relevant documents.
– As well as to apply for the scholarship you must apply for the new admission to the university.
For more information about scholarship and recent notice about international scholarship stay in touch with us.