The Adelaide international undergraduate scholarship is offered by the university of Adelaide. This is the south Australian public university. University of Adelaide is located in Adelaide and it was established in 1874 and become third oldest university of Australia. University of Adelaide offers the vibrant range of scholarship for different course and different level. Among them Adelaide international undergraduate scholarship is one of the most beneficial scholarship for the international students.
Under this scholarship program university of Adelaide offers the financial support for the students of bachelor’s degree in any discipline except MBBS, BDS ( bachelor of Dental surgery) , bachelor of Oral health , bachelor of science or veterinary bioscience.
This scholarship is only for commencing international students. Students when once commenced at that university is ineligible to apply for this scholarship.
Under this scholarship program Adelaide university offer 40 scholarship every year on rolling basis until all the scholarship have been awarded.
Selection of the students for this scholarship will based on academic merit. During selection of students main preference will be given to the that student who have strong academic certificate and who demonstrate the potential on previous study level. It meas if you have strong academic performance in previous study level then you have more probability to achieve that scholarship.
Benefits of Scholarship
– The recipient of this scholarship will offered a waiver of 25% of the annual tuition fee for each year.
– The scholarship will receive until the course or degree have been completed.
– the maximum duration of this scholarship will be up to four years.
Eligibilities , Terms And Conditions
To be the recipient of Adelaide international undergraduate scholarship , an applicant must meet the following eligibilities requirements:
– Applicant must be commence his/her study in the University of Adelaide in the year of scholarship offered.
– An applicant of this scholarship must be international students. Australian citizen or New Zealand citizen or Australian PR will be ineligible for this scholarship.
– Recipient of this scholarship should enrols in full time load.
– if the recipient of this scholarship want to enrols his/her course in another institution , he/she will not receive the scholarship offers.
– If recipient of this scholarship wants to repeat the course then, himself/herself must be responsible for the additional study expenses.
– Only 40 scholarship are available for one time.
– This scholarship will cover only 25% of annual tuition fee.
– student must maintain their living expenses and extra study expenses .
– Selection of recipient will be merit based.
How To Apply
if you are interested for this Adelaide international undergraduate scholarship then you may go through the following steps:
– you may apply through online for the scholarship.
– you may apply any time.
– before you apply for this scholarship you must have received an offer letter for admission from the university.
– Scholarship will be offered on rolling basis until all scholarship have been awarded.
– Successful candidates will be notified within two months.
– Unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
For the more information and recent notice about international scholarship, stay in touch with us.